After the signalation by some users we've posted an update to BringBack which addresses a performance issue at startup.
On some system the first load of BringBack was very slow. Now the problem is fixed.
Go and download the update here.
Regards, Suzy Rossi
Our last post was of December 2012, quite long time without news.
Today I'm glad to share some big news.
We work hard and we listen to our users, so in this release we've fixed what our users asked to fix. Here's the list:
- Improved the windows key handling. Now standard windows key shortcuts like win+D or win+pause works just fine with BringBack.
- Cursor key support, you could move up and down with keyboard arrow keys.
- Improved start-up time, now the start menu opens in 1-2 second after a cold boot.
- UI effects like blur and kinetic scrolling are disabled by default, if you want you could re-enable it via the options panel.
- Auto-updating engine and licensing engine are now part of BringBack, for the moment they are disabled.
- Many tweaks to the user interface to make it more functional.
- Better focus management, now just stop the mouse cursor over a panel (like most used programs or links), start typing, and voilà the incremental search will pop up.
- Windows colour accent support: which means that now BringBack colour theme will change as Windows theme change.
- This update will work until 1st June 2013.
- And more...
As usual remember to give your (precious) feedback via our form here. Also is worth to note that this will be the last beta release. Soon we release the final version with a tag price of 2.90€
Go and download the beta here!
Web site redesign
We're also busy with the HUGE update to the web site which will be redesigned with a fresh stile. Also we're moving to a new cms which will help us to update and publish new content faster than ever.
The new web site will be online on 1st march 2013.
Revel Breezer 2013 beta program
Our much appreciated sample library manager will enter into public beta on 1st march 2013, when the new web site will be online. We will publish a new post covering it in details.
Revel Software - Relations