Revel Breezer officially started its journey on April 2010. Since then we released two major versions, and we continue each day to improve Breezer speed, user interface and feature set. We wish also take the opportunity to say thank you to every Breezer user which in those years helped us with their feedback and feature requests.
So again thank you guys!
To celebrate this milestone we decided to start a 20% off promo on new Breezer licenses. The promotion is already active so don't miss this promo!
Plus next week we will release a new update focused on bug and usability fixes. Especially important in this update we fixed a long-time issue dealing with the waveform preview which is not always visible.
Update to 2.1.1 released
We have another news today. We released a bug-fix release which fix some bugs like:
- The waveform preview not always shows up.
- When docked the search bar overlaps with the tabs (view/widgets).
- Now the widget menu and the view menu are mutually exclusive (better readability).
- Fixed a crash which might occur in the preview history.
Thanks to our users who reported the bugs above. As usual you can read the full change log here.
So don't wait any more, go and download the new bits!
New partnership with Sampleism
We are also proud to announce a new partnership with our friends at Sampleism. Sampleism is a community-based sample library outlet. A resource of cool, unique, inspiring and individual sounds made by talented people from all around the globe. These creative folk produce independent sample libraries, loops, instruments, VSTi's and audio, and share their output with a global audience of musical maestros.
You could check out our space here where you could purchase Breezer Pro or Express edition.
The problem: you have a bunch of cd's full of new material that you know each cd share a similar logical structure. So how we can replicate a "template" tag multiple times (including its child) without manually re-enter the same data over and over?
Take the example below:
I've just created my template tag called "AGX Beat elements 1" that I want to replicate 4 times to "AGX Beat elements 1,2,3,4" because I have just purchased all the four volumes.
All I have to do is:
- Select the tag you want to duplicate, in our case "AGX Beat elements 1".
- Keep the left mouse button down and press the CTRL key.
- Drop the tag to its parent "Downloaded". Breezer will ask you if you want to create a tag with a duplicated name, answer yes.
- Now rename the new tag to "AGX Beat elements 2". To do so just double click on the new tag to open its properties (including the name).
- Repeat the steps above as many times you wish.
The result will be: