The problem: you have a bunch of cd's full of new material that you know each cd share a similar logical structure. So how we can replicate a "template" tag multiple times (including its child) without manually re-enter the same data over and over?
Take the example below:
I've just created my template tag called "AGX Beat elements 1" that I want to replicate 4 times to "AGX Beat elements 1,2,3,4" because I have just purchased all the four volumes.
All I have to do is:
- Select the tag you want to duplicate, in our case "AGX Beat elements 1".
- Keep the left mouse button down and press the CTRL key.
- Drop the tag to its parent "Downloaded". Breezer will ask you if you want to create a tag with a duplicated name, answer yes.
- Now rename the new tag to "AGX Beat elements 2". To do so just double click on the new tag to open its properties (including the name).
- Repeat the steps above as many times you wish.
The result will be: